Event Coordination Package
● Initial consultation (typically by phone) with Coordinator to review
coordination process and discuss planning progress made thus far by Client.
● Vendor referrals based on style and budget.
● Access to Coordinator via email and phone throughout Client’s engagement
for questions regarding timeline, order of procession and layout.
● Provide a draft timeline (upon request) to set you up for success.
● Provide you with planning tools and resources.
6 Weeks from Client’s Wedding Date:
● Schedule a second consultation with Coordinator to learn all that you have planned for your
big day, review event details and gather contracts. No detail is left behind (Are you using a
tossing bouquet or bridesmaid’s bouquet, what’s your first dance song, are any layers of your
cake fake, are you having a cake?! etc.). This information is often covered and requested via
your planning guide, the consultation is designed to finalize, complete and review these items.
● Contact all vendors contracted by the Client, whose information was provided by the Client,
to verify details of vendor’s services, time of arrival and any other agreements the Client
made with the vendors. We also establish ourselves as your point of contact moving forward
although we like to keep you in the loop – especially for design questions. Sometimes we
even collect and outline final payments for you.
● Begin finalizing details of timeline.
● Creation of Processional and Recessional order i.e Who walks when? Does the flower girl sit or stand? Etc. etc.
● Assist you in creating a wedding day layout. Creating a rain plan design to implement if necessary.
● Discuss pre-wedding vendor, family and bridal party communication.
● Cover wedding day personal items and decorations.
● Schedule and execute walk through with vendors at the venue
approximately 30-45 days before your wedding to finalize details.
● Organize and coordinate 1 hour wedding rehearsal. We also take this opportunity
to review important times of arrival for your family and bridal party.
● Up to 9 hours of service on your wedding day.
● Two coordinators to ensure no detail slips through the cracks
and because sometimes you just need us in more places than one.
● Oversee set up crew, decorators, and vendors during hours of service.
● Wedding setup of personal items including table numbers/names, place cards, assigned seating charts, favors, toasting flutes, cake cutting set, along with guest book and gift table decor per prior instructions by bride.
This does not include setup of tables and chairs, anything requiring heavy lifting or getting on a ladder.
● Manage wedding vendors. Coordinator will be available via telephone and email to all vendors should any problems or questions arise. Vendors will also check in with Coordinator at their agreed upon time.
● Execution of pre-planned timeline. We work as a team with your vendors
to keep things on time but also allow for wiggle room.
● We prepare for and provide direction for you, your bridal party and family for all events throughout the night. This includes showing you how to cut the cake, etc. and reminders to bustle the dress, toasts, etc. The little things.
● We provide an emergency kit for any unexpected mishaps or that silly headache.
● We provide assistance in distributing bouquets and pinning boutonnieres
and we make sure to gather this info from you prior to your wedding day.
● Coordinate wedding ceremony, including but not limited to checking for items needed to properly conduct the ceremony, oversee ushers and guest book attendees, properly line up processional and cue musicians/DJ.
● Transfer specified items from ceremony to reception site
(i.e. bridesmaid’s bouquets used for centerpieces, relocation of guestbook, etc.).
● Coordinate flow of reception.
● Place overnight bags and to go plates in Client’s getaway car if provided by caterer.
● Organize guest for exit and distribute tossing and/or exit item.
● Distribute gratuity envelopes and balances to vendors.
● Oversee event staff breakdown.
Prices start at $1,550
Full Service Event Coordination
Inquire for more information & pricing!